Vene keele test
Choose the correct word or expression.
Janet goes to school and so .....
3. They have .... been to Italy, but they have travelled to
4. .... he join the army next year?
5. Whom .... to her birthday party?
6. If you work hard, you ..... promoted.
7. Their son is .....
8. He had to stop the car .... his mobile phone.
9.John doesn't earn much money,.... he?
10. Every single window should ....
11. His teacher always ..... his mistakes to him.
12. This is a good ..... of Byron's poetry.
13. G.Washington's birthday is a public ..... in the USA.
14. The last electric ..... had gone when we got to the station.
15. For many years Estonia had a communist....
16. An .... of modern artists' work was opened in the museum.
17. Father wanted Bob to .... an engineer.
18. Last year she ..... English lessons to a group of our students.
19. The boy helped me to ..... the heavy box into the house.
20. In my English classroom I always .... near the window.
21. She ...... me a magazine to read.
22.you must not drink the water .... from this lake.
23. When you ... 5 to 2, the total is 7.
24. They made a ..... to keep warm.
25. All the nation joined the .... for freedom.
26. The reporter asked Bob to .... him the place where the car
27. The English language .... will take place at our school
28. We ...... our things on that shelf.
29. The .... travels around the sun.
30. What is your friends' ..... on you?
31. You must work hard to .... your knowledge.
32. The great artist didn't pay .... to his appearance.
33. Tom .... the ball to another player.
34. They ..... for several hours about their problems.
35. Poor people cannot give their children a(an) ..... to have
a good education.
36. The weather was .... on the day of the excursion, the sun
37. We had a ..... evening with our friends, talking, dancing
and listening to good music.
38. The Australian Commomwealth is nearly as .... as the USA.
39. Everybody must study a ..... language at school.
40. They.... haven't learnt to sing this song.
41. I ..... know what to say when someone thanks me.
42. He couldn't change his character ...... if he wanted to.
43. The girl was sitting ..... her mother.
44. It was .... dark when we arrived.
45. ..... the subjects they study are math, chemistry and physics.
46. Even ..... she is old, she is very nice.
47. We ..... at the station ten minutes late.
48. May I ask you to introduce me .... your brother.
49. This TV program .... for an hour.
50. Tom is very good .... dancing.
1-5 Algajate grupp/ beginners' group
6-29 Eelkeskastme grupp/ pre-intermediate group
30-50 Keskastme grupp/ intermediate group
1.c 2.a 3.d 4.c 5.d 6.b 7.d 8.c 9.b 10.c
11.b 12.d 13.c 14.d 15.c 16.c 17.a 18.d 19.c 20.c
21.b 22.c 23.b 24.d 25.a 26.d 27.b 28.b 29.d 30.c
31.c 32.b 33.a 34.c 35.c 36.b 37.d 38.c 39.c 40.a
41.d 42.d 43.b 44.b 45.c 46.b 47.d 48.c 49.c 50.a